Detailed Job Role Includes:
- Hands-on experience with production management in Ayurvedic/ Pharma/ Food industry and collaborate with employees to deliver.
- Knowledge of how to operate different machines and processes involved with production of tablets, liquids, capsules, creams
- Knowledge regarding the best practices in the industry.
- Manage the smooth and efficient manufacturing of goods.
- Collaborate with management to understand objectives and requirements.
- Regularly prepare budgets and cost reports for production.
- Divide responsibilities and tasks across the team to make production more efficient.
- Resolve any problem that occurs.
- Evaluate performances and constantly improvise practices
- Conduct regular inspections of machinery, workers and the units.
- Overseeing that the inventory is maintained of all the equipment and resources and ensure that they are stocked.
- Ensure the law, health and safety protocol are upheld.
- Approve regular maintenance work.
- Sanction purchasing of equipment.
- Uphold the policies and standards of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy) is must.
- Freshers can apply.
- Prior experience with production would get preference.
- In-depth knowledge of production management, risk management, and safety regulations.
- Excellent organization, time management, and leadership skills.
- Basic computer skill and with software like MS Office.
- Confident and good decision-making ability with attention to detail.
2022-01-31|||Head Office, Makarba, Ahmedabad|||Manufacturing||||||oE2_4VtAFmpE1Yjl|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||MONTH|||range||||||10000|||25000|||true