Hair fall problem is becoming one of the most common ailment among many people across the world. The hair related problems can be arise due to many reasons like stressful life, ill-timed eating habits, insufficient diets, smoking and drinking etc.
• Hair fall treatment in india available at various medical hospitals and healthcare centers but for effective and quick recovery from hair problems, ayurvedic treatments with herbal medicines are safe & affordable. However, you can avoid such hair problems or cure them with the help of following useful tips recommended by a best ayurvedic doctor in India.
• Use Herbal Shampoo & Natural Oils : Chemical based cosmetic shampoo can badly damage your hair, it could result into hair loss or greying before the age. So, you should use herbal shampoo made with natural extracts like Aloe Vera, Amla or Neem etc. And, also use only herbal oils made with Amla, Sesame, Coconut or Shikakai which are best suitable herbs for healthy hair.
• Vitamins Rich Complete Diet : List of ayurvedic doctors in india recommend to eat vitamin rich diets to control hair problems. Increase the intake of green leafy vegetables, raw salads, fruits, sprouts and milk. And to make your hair strong include Vitamin C, Vitamin B-complex, Zinc, and Sulphur rich foods. And to prevent from hair fall also consume fatty acid diets like buttermilk, soybeans, whole grains and nuts.
• Intake of water and Yoghurt : Best ayurvedic doctor in Indiaalways recommend to drink plentiful of water which helps to reduce the toxins level from the body. Regular drinking of water excretes waste material from the body and keeps the hair shinning all the time naturally. And as per their recommendations consumption of Yoghurt also very helpful to control various types of hair problems.
• Sesame Seeds and Aloe Vera : Consuming Seasame seeds are very much effective in curing hair problems, as it is enriched with calcium & magnesium which is very effective to control hair loss problems. While intake of Aloe Vera is also very effective and helpful to check hair loss problem, so, consume 2-3 tablespoons of Aloe Vera juice mix with water every day upto 3 months to control hair problems.
• Use of Ayurvedic Oils & Herbs : In case of severe hair problems use only ayurvedic oils recommended by List of ayurvedic doctors. There are many ayurvedic oils available in the market but use only after consulting your ayurvedic doctor who will recommend you the best one as per your hair problem. Ashwagandha, Amla, Ritha, Neem & Brahmi are very effective in Hair fall treatment, you can use it directly as available in powder or liquid forms. All these herbs are available on the ayurvedic centers or ayurvedic clinics in India at very affordable cost.