Dark, dull and pigmented skin can be caused by a lot of factors such as overexposure to the sun, pollution, poor lifestyle choices, medical condition, or even stress. Fair and flawless skin complexion is a dream many girls have and is no dearth of skin-lightening creams and lotions out there in the market. But prolonged use of chemical-based cosmetic products can damage your skin. However, you need to know that you cannot go from being dark-skinned to looking fair like it is portrayed in several ads selling fairness creams. You can definitely go back to your natural skin tone which over time tends to darken due to factors like dust, pollution, etc.
You have tried almost everything starting from fancy creams to whitening pills but nothing works and your skin still looks dull, dark and discolored, then follow these miraculous tips to get a clear, naturally fairer and 2 shades lighter skin tone in a week.
Mother Nature has bestowed us with countless natural ingredients to lighten skin color safely and effectively.this mask help reduces the production of melanin in the skin and helps in achieving a much fairer and brighter complexion.
Lemon Juice may aid in the lightening of dark spots left by acne scars, aging, and hyperpigmentation. It has antibacterial properties and helps to speed up the healing of existing acne as well as prevent future breakouts. It helps to remove blackheads and reduces skin oiliness. It also helps to remove dead skin cells resulting in brighter, smoother, glowing skin.
Egg Whites help to tighten the skin and shrink pores. They contribute to maintaining elasticity in the skin and can reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Raw Honey, as I talked about in my last skin care post, draws moisture to the skin and helps to retain it. It also has antibacterial properties and helps to heal the skin
- 1 Egg White
- ½ T. Raw Honey
- ½ T. Fresh Lemon Juice
- Place all ingredients in a deep bowl. Whip briskly with a fork or whisk until foamy, 1-2 minutes.
- Wash and dry your face, and then, using your fingers or a small brush, spread the mixture over your entire face, avoiding the eye area.
- I like to spread it on as thickly as possible without it dripping.
- Leave the mask on for 30 minutes, or until it has completely dried and feels tight on your skin.
- Rinse the mask off with warm water, using a washcloth to gently wipe the mask away.
- Splash your face with very cold water and gently pat dry.